Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kalina Ross is Hungry!!!

...in the recent years my food preferences have shifted 360 degrees. I am an organic meat and dairy eater. Any other item on the shelf that may include any other non natural ingredient is quickly steered cleared from. With this - I have dropped 30 pounds and have never felt better about changing the way I eat and now try to educate and live up to my new views on nutrition. I wasn't always like this and I am aware of how some people view organic eaters but once I made the change returning back to my previously normal eating habits was no longer an option. I have been ridiculed to the point of tears for this. It saddens me that people are so quick to judge about a way of eating only YOU are agreeing to practice. I have never judged someone for the way they eat and feel that as humans - good food should be standard. I am on a constant quest throughout Denver to feed the need for good, wholesome, food. Follow me as I explore some of the most delicious places around town! Now, no one is ever perfect and there are some exceptions at times!!! Lastly, healthy eating is easier than you think. It takes a few changes and some honest effort! You will feel the difference and it will be worth your time. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment