Tuesday, September 11, 2012

You'll be HOOKED on...Hot Chick-a-Latté!!!

Espresso is a part of my life. I enjoy it. Need it. Love it. And drive miles out of my way for the perfect cup! In the Summer it's Iced Latte with 3-5 shots depending on the day... Winter months order is just the same but hot... Anyhoo...I wanted to share a place that serves great coffee and a sort of others such as "Morning Wood, Banana Hammocks, Nooners and Cherry Poppers" !!!
All I can say is delicious and certainly a LOVED business in the Mayfair community. When they first opened a few years ago there was some gossip about the local barista's that wear "sexy" attire! I remember hearing a few mothers say how "inappropriate" they thought it was for the neighborhood! Well...all I can say is that I didn't listen. I had been anxious for our community to have a quality place to grab a coffee and go! And not Starbucks...I wanted a GOOD cup of Joe. So - kids and all, we packed into the car and turned into the drive up...and WHAM! Certainly not what I expected and was HOOKED!!! (My kids had an awesome time trying to figure that out!) I have been a returning customer...pretty much everyday. AND they have punch cards for free coffee!!! YOU can't get that at StarYucks!! Check them out sometime. All of the girls are SO AWESOME!!! And they HULA HOOP!!! Definitely one of my Top 5 Coffee Shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment