Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kona Grill...and the wonton croutons....WATCH OUT NOW!

Kona Grill... A lovely place in the heart of Cherry Creek...mall. I wanted to shine some light on this place because they make a MEAN Salmon Salad - Sweet Chile Glazed Salmon Salad to be exact... POW!!!
Delicious...What really makes this salad is the make of DRESSING, greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, and more that I could be forgetting because once you take a bite of the WONTON CROUTONS YOU'RE HOOKED!!! Seriously. There is however - one thing...that makes it very hard to eat - their salmon is FARMED RAISED...
That my friends bothers me. Not something I would be except in my own house but figure I'd count this as my free day...and fish is the only thing I am willing to make exceptions about. Anyway - the main reason this truly bothers me is because I would figure a restuarant that is: A. In Cherry Creek B. Has that ridiculous FREE parking valet for anyone with a damn mercedes BS C. Cost $16.00 D. For the pure sake of not ruining such delight.............................BE WILD CAUGHT.
I'm just saying...this does play a part in what our table discussed this sunny afternoon at lunch. Nonetheless...it was the delicious. The salad that is. The salmon played with my head and decreased my likings by 20 percent. I still recommend this lovely make up though! Let me know what you think!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH!!! I forgot to mention the FRIED TOFU!!!!!! WOWZA IS THAT DELICIOUS TOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete